LawLab For Nonprofits
Manage multiple sites; collect data for easy grant applications
LawLab was designed with nonprofit immigrant legal service providers in mind. LawLab has features that support the unique needs of nonprofit organizations.
- Measure progress towards final case outcomes.
- Allow volunteer access without compromising data integrity.
- Create multi-party access across different site locations.
- Reduce implementation costs with standardized work protocols.
Powerful Grant Reporting Features
- Collect all the data needed for funder reporting on client services in one place.
- Assess the effectiveness of staff and volunteers.
- Measure effectiveness of your legal program and organization.
- Aggregate and report data easily for annual reports and special programs.
Modify on the fly
- Get the keys to your own system so you can evolve as the program evolves.
- Add, modify, or change users quickly.
- Add, modify, or change data points.
- Give staff access to real-time case data for faster, effective decision-making.
Subscriptions priced for the nonprofit budget
Recognized and accredited nonprofits can take advantage of the nonprofit subscription plan. The nonprofit subscription plan gives nonprofit legal service providers access to best-in-class case management services at affordable rates. The nonprofit subscription plan includes:
- Unlimited data
- Unlimited clients
- Unlimited users
- Helpdesk support
- Initial customer training
- And access to all feature upgrades and innovations